It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Rogers Capital helps clients structure their personal wealth to ensure that the family legacies are preserved and enriched through generations. Because each family is unique, our team ensures that the services are tailor-made to meet the client’s needs.
Following the National Budget Speech 2016 in Mauritius and the consequent publication on the 19th November 2016 of the Financial Services (Amendment of Schedule) (No.2) Regulations 2016, the Financial Services Commission (FSC) proposes 2 new Licenses, namely: Overseas family office (Single); and Overseas family office (Multiple).
A Family Office (FO) may be set up as a domestic entity or an entity holding a Category 1 Global Business Licence.
- Information is centralized thus enabling an effective and efficient management of wealth
- Smooth and successful succession planning and transfer of wealth between generations
- Overall risk management is centralized
- Family Office (FO) will act as guardian of the assets and financial affairs
- Income earned by an FO is exempted from taxes in Mauritius. However, to benefit from tax holidays,
- A single FO should employ at least 1 professional and have assets under management of more than USD 5 million.
- In case of Multiple FO, the company should employ at least 3 professionals and the USD 5 million minimum assets is applicable for each family.
- Setting up of Charitable Trust, Purpose Trust, Investment Holding Trust and Legacy Trust including drafting of all legal documents
- Provision of Trusteeship services
- Administration of Trust
- Opening of bank account
- Provision for Registered address services
- Accounting services for the preparation of the Trust accounts
- Acting as successor Trustee or co-Trustee of Trusts based in other jurisdictions
- Establishment and registration of Foundation with Registrar of Foundation including drafting all legal documents
- Provision of business address and Mauritian address for Founder
- Provision of resident council members
- Maintenance of statutory records and execution of statutory obligations
- Administration services
- Opening of bank account and
- Accounting services
- Wealth Planning
- Investment Advisory
- Family Governance
- Lifestyle Management