It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Our team provides a range of support and services across a transaction cycle namely:
- Corporate valuation
- Due diligence
- Financial modelling / feasibility
- Business plan
- Investment / Divestment appraisal
Capital Markets & Listing Services
The Stock Exchange of Mauritius (SEM), with its 27 years of operations, is one of the leading stock exchanges in Africa and is accredited to international bodies such as the World Federation of Exchanges and the South Asian Federation of Exchanges. Global business companies holding a Category 1 license and investment funds can also be listed on the SEM under more flexible conditions.
We provide assistance and execution services to companies wishing to be listed on the Stock Exchange of Mauritius (SEM). We also assist companies seeking to raise funds on the capital market.
Services offered are as follows:
- Drafting of listing particulars
- Preparing the Business Plan
- Gathering and completing all required documents to submit for the listing
- Liaising with the SEM for any queries and other matters
- Acting as the Company Secretary, Registrar and Transfer Agent for the client
- Ensuring the ongoing compliance with all the post-listing requirements for the entity
Our commitment is to help listed companies and medium to large firms to enhance their corporate visibility and gain investor mileage.
Our services are tailored made for each client.
- Developing Investor Relations Strategies
- Preparation of published quarterly results
- Preparation of Annual Report –Per Integrated Reporting Framework
- Special shareholders’ meeting for approval of transactions
- Maintenance of all media platforms (website, webcasts, press, etc..)
- Investors’ presentations and meetings