Using our in-house expertise and access to specialist tax advisers we cater to your taxation needs at local and international level. Our aim is to offer clients customised services. We work in a diligent and focused manner and assist clients in having an optimised and tax efficient investment and business structure.
Our services include advice on tax-related matters as well as assistance in meeting compliance requirements.
Tax advisory services
- International tax planning and advisory on structures where Mauritius is used as an investment platform
- Liaison with local tax authorities and overseas agents/authorities
- Assistance in reviews and requests from the local tax authorities
- Assistance in tax audits carried out by the tax authorities
- Strategic monitoring of control and substance with respect to use of Tax Treaties
- Carrying out tax health check assignments
Tax compliance services
- Registration with the Tax Authorities
- Preparation of tax computations in accordance with local requirements
- Preparation and filing of tax returns. We are an approved E-filing center
- Application for new and renewal of Tax Residence Certificate
- Assistance in adherence to any other tax compliance requirements (including registration and submission for Value Added Tax (VAT), Pay As You Earn (PAYE) and Tax Deduction at Source (TDS) purposes)
- Assistance in Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and the Common Reporting Standard (CRS) reporting obligations