It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Combining our experience of over two decades in the financial services sector in Mauritius, with our focused and dynamic personnel, we consistently deliver quality service to our clients. Our staff’s ideal blend of qualifications, experience and in-depth industry knowledge gives us the edge needed to flawlessly serve international clients.
We are your trusted partners in the quest to achieve your business goals, providing services for every phase of the business cycle. This is made possible through our offering of a one stop shop with concrete solutions for global business companies, trusts, foundations as well as domestic companies.
Our corporate administration philosophy is premised on tailoring our services to meet your individual demands, made possible through our many years of experience in the sector.
Our corporate administration services include:
Company Formation Services and related
- Advice on structuring of global business vehicles
- Incorporation of Companies in Mauritius
- Incorporation of Companies in various jurisdictions through our business contacts/partners
- Registration of Foreign Companies
- Setting up of Trusts and Foundations
- Re-domiciliation services
- Provisions of resident directors, company secretary, registered office and registered agent services
- Provision of qualified trustee services
- Provision of nominee shareholders
- On-going corporate administration such as facilitation of banking operations, payment of licence fees to the authorities, application for Tax Residence Certificates, attending to notarisation and legalisation of documents among others
Company secretarial services
- Preparation of documents for Board and Meeting of Shareholders
- Attendance at Board and Meeting of Shareholders as well as taking of minutes at the said meetings
- Preparation of resolutions and producing minutes of meetings
- Advising the Board members on local corporate laws, regulations and corporate governance practices
- Ensuring compliance with all local laws and regulations
- Maintenance of the Minutes Books, registers and other statutory records
- Attending to all statutory filings as required by the relevant laws and regulations