Why Rogers Capital
Managed Connectivity services?
We have a proven track record of delivering customised mission critical connectivity projects spanning continents with stringent SLAs with a regional footprint with Points of Presence in South Africa, Kenya, Madagascar and Seychelles. Our fully managed end-to-end local and international connectivity services include businesscContinuity through PoP, Backbone and Last Mile diversity.
- Fibre connectivity in key Business areas
- Fully redundant high capacity microwave network with nationwide coverage
- Flexibility to provide connectivity on different media (fibre and microwave) for diversity
- International capacity on SAFE and LION/LION2
- Points of Presence in Johannesburg, Mombasa, Madagascar and Seychelles
- Direct Internet paths to major destinations across Africa and Europe with low latencies
- Microsoft Express Route Partner (SA)
- Fully managed services with reporting capabilities
- 24x7x365 NOC proactive monitoring and support with dedicated account management
- Build-Out, Management and Hosting of PoPs for Carriers, Operators and CDNs