Why Rogers Capital
Managed Connectivity services?
We have a proven track record of delivering customized mission critical Data & Internet Connectivity Solutions with stringent Latency and SLA requirement, for local enterprises, multinationals, Telecom Operators and International Carriers. We serve clients from International Carriers and Telecom Operators, Multinationals and Conglomerates, Banks and Financial Services, ICT / BPOs, Hospitality & Travel, Retail, Automobile, Logistics, Gaming. Our fully managed end-to-end local and international connectivity services enable us to provide premium level business continuity to our customers through International Backbone, Core Network and Last Mile diversity.
- Points of Presence (PoP) in Mauritius, South Africa, Kenya, Madagascar, Reunion, Seychelles, Singapore and London.
- Dedicated International Capacity over 5 submarine cables: SAFE West, SAFE East, LION/LION2, SEAS and EASSy
- Fibre GPON Network in key Business areas and resilient Nationwide coverage over Licensed Microwave
- Diversity in our CORE Network distributed over 2 Carrier Neutral Data Centers in separate geographical locations for Business Continuity
- In-house Agile Team of Transmissions and CORE Network Engineers
- Tailor-made and Managed solutions with stringent SLAs for your Business Connectivity needs
- 24x7x365 Network Operations Center and On-Site Support
- Dedicated Network Monitoring Portal for Customers