Rogers Capital Ltd (BRN: C12111052) with registered office at No. 5, President John Kennedy Street, Port Louis (“we” or “us”) is committed to working in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) and Data Protection Act 2017 (‘DPA’) and with the highest standards of ethical conduct.
In relation to your Personal Data, we shall be acting as a Data Controller for Personal Data we collect about you. We also ensure that data protection laws are adhered to through specific clauses within contractual agreements and the guarantees provided by processors/sub-processors.
The use of information collected through our service and connected websites shall be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which the Client has engaged Rogers Capital Ltd and/or its affiliate companies (collectively referred to as “Rogers Capital”).
Rogers Capital collects and processes information under the direction of our clients or through direct relationship with individuals.
All client and personal data are processed under the control of Rogers Capital in Mauritius.
Information We Collect
The Personal Data, as defined under the GDPR/DPA, which we process includes certain information which can be used to identify the person in question (“Data Subject”, or “you”).
Although we do not currently collect and/or process Special Categories of Data, we shall inform you should this change, as well as the further protections that we would implement.
The Personal Data we collect and Process about you is as follows:
To manage our relationship with you, which includes:
- Asking you to take a survey.
- Raising awareness of our brand;
- Using data analytics to improve our products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you and are related to the information or services we have previously provided.
- Information obtained by completing any forms on our web site, rogerscapital.mu (Our Site).
- Communicating to you the latest news, events, changes in legislation and updates in technological and business solutions
- To process your application for a job vacancy through our Site.
Type of Data
|Email Address||Contact / Profile|
Use Of Information
The information collected is maintained for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual obligations with our Client and is used as such or in order to contact you for the purpose of demonstrating our services.
The information we collect is not shared with any organisations, except to provide products or services requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, legal proceedings, or similar legal process.
- To investigate potential violations of our Terms of Service
- To third-party service provider as stated under Third Party disclosure
If Rogers Capital is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, our Clients will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership.
Third Party Disclosure
Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve Our Site and our service. For Our Site, we use Google Analytics as an Analytics Provider. Only aggregated and anonymized data is transferred.
We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our clients as long as needed to provide services to our client. Rogers Capital will retain and use this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Information we collect in order to demonstrate our services is maintained until the purpose of the collection has been fulfilled.
Keeping In Touch With You
Where we have reason under legitimate interest to update you about our services we may reasonably do so. You may opt out at any time.
Where you request us to add you to a subscription list to receive certain information we will do so and communicate with you in your chosen method as applicable. You may request to be removed from such lists at any time.
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and clickstream data.
This information is used to administer, assist us in any troubleshooting to support our users and maintain the stability and performance of Our Site.
Data Subject Rights
The DPA and GDPR give you the right to access the information we hold about you.
An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data or exercise any of his/her rights under DPA/GDPR should contact us, the Data Controller, at email@example.com.
Rogers Capital will make reasonable effort to promptly fulfil our clients’ request.
Security Of Data
We are committed to taking steps to ensure that Personal Data is protected, and to prevent any unauthorised access, unauthorised changes, accidental loss, destruction, unlawful processing, equipment failure or human error, and will do this through the continual monitoring of our security systems and by regular training and raising awareness.
Any data breaches will be managed according to the Company’s procedures and concerned data subjects will be notified of same as soon as possible. Unless otherwise directed by legal obligation, any requests from a governmental body shall be referred to the Data Controller.
Data Protection Measures
The Company is committed to ensuring the security of Personal Data and to processing it in line with the Data Protection rules. As such, the Company will:
- Ensure that all staff are aware of their responsibilities and the Company’s obligations and responsibilities in relation to data protection.
- Ensure that all staff and individuals/organisations who handle data on behalf of the Company are appropriately trained and receive refresher training on a regular basis.
- Ensure that all staff and individuals/organisations who handle data on our behalf are regularly monitored, assessed and reviewed.
- Ensure that all organisations who handle data on our behalf are carrying out data processing in line with the Data Protection rules.
- Regularly review the Company’s methods of data collection, handling, processing and storage.