Globefin Management Services is licensed by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) in Mauritius as a Management Company. Acquired by Rogers Capital in October 2017 we provide Corporate and Trust Services.
What we do
Globefin Management Services provides tailored solutions to individuals and business in their Companies, Trusts and Funds registration and administration requirements.
We service a client base consisting of individuals and corporate (private and listed) undertaking a range of activities such as investment holding, international trading, professional and consultancy services, international rights holding, immovable property dealings, information technology, treasury activities and others.
The clients that we service are involved in a variety of industries including financial services, telecommunications, minerals, immovable property, micro-finance, motor-vehicles, printing, media and others.
- We provide dedicated and personalised service to a pool of segmented clients with specialised needs and whose structures in Mauritius are not merely passive holding / “PO Box” type entities but operations of substance which demand constant, immediate and the highest service standard.
- We are a team of seasoned professionals who together have more than 50 years of experience in the Global Business sector in Mauritius. As such are able to deliver work of a high standard.
- Globefin is associated with the largest firm of Solicitors in Mauritius, Mardemootoo Solicitors. The firm is specially known for its Securities, Banking, ICT (Information, Communication and Technology) and corporate practice. This means that we are able to draw on the legal expertise that is available readily and in an efficient manner.
- We pride ourselves in our swift and effective response to client requirements.
- Globefin is a subsidary of Rogers Capital and forms part of the Rogers group which is listed on the Mauritian Stock Exchange.
- At Globefin, we provide tailored solutions to individuals and businesses in their companies, trusts and funds registration and administration requirements.
- Rogers is an international services and investement company, focusing on various industries including Fintech, Hospitality, Logistic and Property. Since 1899, Rogers has been a major player in the economic developement of Maurititus. Rogers draws on the expertise of a united, competent and diverse team of 4600 employees and a network of 53 offices deployed accross a dozen territories in the Indian Ocean, Africa and Asia.
- We are passionate about everything we do and service our client with enthusiasm and dedication.
- Services : GBL , Fund, Trust