Rogers Capital Corporate Services offers a complete Fund administration solution, including fund accounting and reporting, compliance, secretarial, tax advisory and compliance services, trustee services as well as shareholder and investor services. Additionally, a broad range of investment products, including mutual funds, private equity, hedge funds, protected cell companies and limited partnerships are serviced by our team of experts.
We ensure the accurate and timely release of the fund’s NAV with the required frequency. Our extensive reporting capabilities can meet a wide range of requirements and can be specifically tailored to suit the needs of each client.
Our team of highly qualified compliance professionals provides compliance and anti-money laundering services to investment firms, including advice aligned with latest regulatory requirements and best practices.
Our services include:
- Offshore fund set-up and administration
- Setting up appropriate structure in light of client’s requirement
- Establishment and operation of bank accounts
- Maintenance of all statutory registers and corporate records
- Liaising with regulatory authorities and communicating with investors
- Provision of independent high caliber professional directors bringing wider experience from the industry to the Board
- Convening and organising directors’ and shareholders’ meetings
- Net Asset Value calculation and investor reporting
- Monitoring and recording all corporate actions
- Independent reconciliation of the portfolio to brokers / custodians / banks
- Assisting with listings on stock markets and ensuring compliance with post listing obligations
- Ensuring that all schemes are in full compliance with on-going regulations and licensing conditions
- Provision of Money Laundering Reporting Officers
- Updating the Board on any changes in regulations / anti-money laundering framework in Mauritius