Pourquoi LES SERVICES D’ADMINISTRATION D’ENTREPRISE
de Rogers Capital?
Notre équipe diversifiée se compose de professionnels qualifiés : secrétaires agréés, experts-comptables, ou encore diplômés issus de domaines variés tels que le droit, la gestion, l'économie ou encore la finance. Nous vous tenons régulièrement informés des dernières nouveautés du secteur des services financiers à l’île Maurice. Nous sommes en constante interaction avec vous (notre client) ainsi qu’avec d’autres partenaires commerciaux tels que des banques, des cabinets d’avocats ou encore d’audit, ce qui permet à votre entreprise de croître continuellement et de renforcer notre confiance mutuelle.
We assist in setting up companies and carrying out value-added activities for the following companies.
- Global Business License: Such corporation proposes to conduct or conducts business principally outside Mauritius or with such category of persons as may be specified in the Financial Services Commission (FSC) Rules. A GBL is considered to be a tax resident in Mauritius and enjoys benefits under the extensive Double Taxation Avoidance (DTA) networks of Mauritius. The majority of its shares, voting rights, the legal and beneficial interest can be held or controlled by both citizens and non-citizens of Mauritius.
- Authorised Company: The majority of shares /voting rights /the legal or beneficial interest in the company, are held or controlled, as the case may be, by (a) person(s) who is/are not a citizen(s) of Mauritius. It principally conducts its business and has its place of effective management outside of Mauritius. It shall, at all times, have a registered agent in Mauritius which shall be a management company. It is treated as non-resident for tax purposes in Mauritius and is required to file an annual tax return with the Mauritius Revenue Authority
- Provision of resident directors of sufficient calibre, officers, Company Secretary, Registered Agent services and registered office facilities.
- Company Administration: We provide dedicated company administration which involves facilitation of banking operations, payment of licence fees to the authorities, application for Tax Residence Certificate, attending to notarisation and legalisation of documents among others. We are involved in the daily operations of the global business licensed companies to demonstrate place of effective management in Mauritius.
- Company Secretarial and Registrar services: We facilitate the conduct of Board meetings and provide the Board of companies with the relevant minutes of meeting. We also undertake relevant filings required under the laws with the authorities.
- Provision of nominee shareholders: Our wholly owned companies provide nominee shareholding services to companies whenever required
Other services include
- Administration of BVI and Seychelles IBCs