With businesses going global in an increasingly tech-driven world, employees are geographically dispersed and required to work on the move. Being based in different buildings, cities, countries, continents and time zones presents its own set of challenges for companies looking to maintain clear communication with their employees and resources. How meetings are conducted has radically changed: where once costly travels were a necessary expense to doing business, conference calls and e-mails helped expedite decision-making. However, without visual cues as with face-to-face interactions, information is often misinterpreted. This miscommunication gave rise to new connectivity tools with video components, restoring effective communication and trust within virtual teams. Video conferencing earned its place as a vital collaborative solution for start-ups and multinational companies across all industries. A report by Research and Markets even predicts that the global video conferencing market will grow to $6.4 billion by 2020. While Skype and Google Hangouts have long stood as the most popular solutions for virtual meetings, they have fallen short of a business’ telecommunication needs.
- Global companies, by nature of their business, operate in several countries across the world. Face to face meetings and traveling is an option, but a time consuming and expensive one. Employees often waste time commuting—time that could otherwise be used being productive.
- Audio and video quality both rely on bandwidth. Yet, some offices are located in remote or rural areas, with low bandwidth and slow Internet, leading to long set up times, frozen faces, low quality calls and therefore, failed meetings.
- Emails and telephone calls sometimes fail to engage employees because of the lack of visual contact: pieces of information get lost in translation, lengthy emails are overlooked, and as a result, employees feel isolated and disengaged.
- Some video conferencing solutions do not always offer support services. If a problem arises, there is no help desk to contact.
- Skype mainly caters to large corporations that use Microsoft Office. It cannot be customized and does not have the flexibility to accommodate all businesses. Additionally, Skype’s on-premise configuration requires an organisation to invest in expensive equipment and infrastructure.
InstaVC, a peer-to-peer video conferencing solution, serves instead as an all-in-one alternative, replacing face-to-face meetings with a far more cost-effective solution, while also keeping dispersed teams connected and helping organisations graduate to new levels of productivity.
Increase in engagement and closer relationship between users.
Increase in efficiency and productivity of the teams involved.
Observable increase in initiatives taken by these teams through workshops and business development.
Get started immediately
InstaVC is compatible with all devices and major operating system. It requires no software downloads, no plugins, no login, ensuring that users can conference directly from their browser.
Co-workers can connect with each other with ease, regardless of location. While several video conferencing systems are sensitive to unstable connections, InstaVC allows even users with slow Internet connections to participate in virtual meetings, without compromising on audio or video quality. The software’s Ultra High Definition video applies even to team members located in remote areas.
Typically, in meetings, co-workers often find themselves in scenarios where they need to loop in a remote group of stakeholders to solve pressing issues. While some video conferencing solutions are designed for point-to-point calls, meaning two devices and two participants, InstaVC is optimized for multi-point calls. It can seamlessly connect up to sixteen participants in a single call.
Users have the option of making calls to desktops, laptops, iPhones, iPads and Android phones, allowing anyone in the organization to remain involved. InstaVC even has the ability to include normal telephone calls to the meeting so nobody has to miss out.
InstaCV’s integration and customization possibilities are what make the solution unique. It seamlessly connects with a wide range of business-critical applications and tools, from cloud storage to checking meeting room availabilities. InstaCV supports a company’s existing ways of working, rather than the other way around.
InstaVC’s uniqueness also lies in its collaborative functions. It supports application sharing, screen sharing, a group chat and even allows participants to talk in private if needed. Users can also use an interactive whiteboard, with the ability to draw shapes and text, which reduces the chances of information falling through the cracks.
InstaVC was designed with the awareness that security is vital when it comes to a company’s interactions with its external stakeholders. It effectively minimizes security breaches with a 128-bit AES encryption. Users are guaranteed a completely secure connection.