Why Rogers Capital
With the accumulation of wealth invariably comes the need to shelter assets. Rogers Capital allows you to do this through different offshore trusts.
A dedicated team of professionals is assigned to each of our clients in order to ensure a timely turnaround. Our Trust team includes professionals from various backgrounds and experiences: STEP members, Administrators, Accountants, Tax experts, and Lawyers.
Establishing a Trust can help you with
- Tax planning
- Wealth preservation
- Probate avoidance
- Estate planning
- Protection of the weak and vulnerable
- Flexibility and confidentiality.
Trust Set Up
- Advice on Trust structuring and tax implications
- Assistance to review Trust legal documents prior to set up
- Liaising with lawyers on review of legal documents
- Due diligence
- Provision of Trusteeship services
- Provision of Registered office
- Providing a customised solution to carry out the terms of trust with integrity and confidentiality.
- Opening of accounts with banks
- Communicate with and distribute assets to beneficiaries
- Pay debts, expenses and taxes
- Filing of Declaration of Non-Residence
- Liaising with banks and other service providers
- Maintenance and monitoring of bank accounts and provision of resident bank signatories
- Services in relation to FATCA and CRS Compliance, including registration, due diligence and reporting
- Secretarial services including convening meetings and drafting of minutes
- Preparation of Meeting packs
- Maintenance of statutory books and records, including registers in accordance with Foundation governing documents and law
- Filing of statutory notices with regulatory authorities
- Trust accounting