Why Rogers Capital
Rogers Capital partners with you to provide high quality tax services which ultimately enable you to meet your business objectives. The sophisticated solutions we offer come from our dynamic team of specialist tax advisers who work to create customised tax solutions for clients. The tax services we offer cover a wide variety of tax related needs both at the local and international level.
Advice on cross border structures, where Mauritius is used as an investment platform
- Tax implications on the different structures
- Assist clients to decide on the most appropriate structures
Liaison with local tax authorities and overseas agents/authorities
- Act as an intermediary with the local authorities
- Coordinate with the tax authorities in foreign jurisdictions
Assistance in reviews and requests from the local tax authorities
- Assistance in compiling relevant information as requested by the authorities
- Assistance in responding to the tax authorities
Assistance in tax audits carried out by the tax authorities
- Compile and review information to be provided to authorities
- Liaise with authorities
- Assist in objecting to any tax assessment raised
Analysis and comment on Tax Treaty implications
- Advise on the impact of the applicable tax treaty provisions and any changes arising thereon
Carrying out tax health check assignments
- Assess accurate classification and tax treatment on tax returns for open years under review
- Assess and analysis of major transactions.
- Recommend solutions to minimise tax exposures and risks.