Shape your business venture
while we manage your corporate services.
Rogers Capital, Corporate Services operates as a licensed Management Company and is among the leading providers of Corporate Administration, Trust and Outsourcing Services in Mauritius. We provide under one unique roof a suite of professional services that are tailored to our clients’ needs as well as resources for back and middle office functions to enable our clients to focus on their core activities. The company operates in the Global Business Sector since the early 1990s and assists investors from all around the world in setting up and carrying out value added activities in Mauritius or in using the jurisdiction and the Mauritius International Financial Centre as an investment platform into other countries, mainly in Asia and Africa.
Mauritius has been recognised by the World Bank, for a number of consecutive years, as the best destination in Africa for its ease of doing business. The country has leveraged off its educated, bilingual (French and English) Human Capital, as well as its well-developed financial market and extensive tax treaty network to become an important Financial Centre and platform in the region.
We offer corporate administration and domiciliation services and we assume all the statutory responsibilities of a company secretary companies, trusts and funds we administer, such as:
- Advice on structuring of global business vehicles
- Company formation services along with resident company secretary, registered office and registered agent services
- Registration of foreign companies
- Ensuring that all statutory books and records are kept at the registered office
- Provision of representatives of calibre as company director and/or company secretary.
- Provision of nominee shareholders
- Provision of qualified trustee service
- Ensuring statutory compliance
- Corporate administration services including facilitation of banking operations, legalisation of documents among others
- Maintenance of all statutory registers
As your fund administrator, we provide reliable and efficient services, allowing you to maximise efficiency whilst you concentrate on raising new funds and identify the best investment opportunities.
Our services include:
- Offshore fund set-up and administration
- Setting up appropriate structure in light of client’s requirement
- Establishment and operation of bank accounts
- Maintenance of all statutory registers and corporate records
- Liaising with regulatory authorities and communicating with investors
- Provision of independent high calibre professional directors bringing wider experience from the industry to the Board
- Convening and organising directors’ and shareholders’ meetings
- Net Asset Value calculation and investor reporting
- Monitoring and recording all corporate actions
- Independent reconciliation of the portfolio to brokers / custodians / banks
- Assisting with listings on stock markets and ensuring compliance with post listing obligations
- Ensuring that all schemes are in full compliance with on-going regulations and licensing conditions
- Provision of Money Laundering Reporting Officers
- Updating the Board on any changes in regulations / anti-money laundering framework in Mauritius
- Individual and corporate tax planning and advisory services
- Tax compliance services (annual returns and quarterly returns under the Advance Payment System)
Tax Advisory & Compliance
We use our in-house expertise and access to specialist tax advisers to offer the following services: international tax planning and advise where Mauritius is used as an investment platform, preparation of tax computation and filing of tax returns, assistance in reviews and requests from the local tax authorities, liaison with local tax authorities and overseas agents on an ad-hoc basis, strategic monitoring of control and substance with respect to use of Tax Treaties, application for new and renewal of tax residence certificate…
Accounting & Payroll Outsourcing
We provide bespoken accounting solutions to make sure your international financial operations are managed efficiently and your financial reporting is transparent, up-to-date and accurate.
Our services include local statutory bookkeeping, liaising with auditors, international management reporting whether in IFRS/IAS, US, UK or any other major GAAP, and full consolidated account preparation, reporting and filing with the Financial Services Commission.
Our payroll service can help you deal with the complexities of paying your staff and complying with Mauritius Revenue Authority. Our services include
- Calculation and payment of salary
- Issuance of payslips
- PAYE process and settlement to the Mauritius Revenue Authority
- National Pension Fund (NPF) and National Solidarity Fund (NSF) deduction and payment
- All annual filings with the Mauritius authorities
Captive Insurance Management
A captive is an insurance company whose main business purpose is to insure the risks of its owners and affiliated companies. We offer a range of captive formation and management services in Mauritius.
Our team of actuaries offers bespoke solutions that address the various needs of your organisation – these can range from accounting disclosure requirements to assessing the impact of a merger or a market entry. Our actuaries bring many years of quality experience to the table guaranteeing you a unique and informed perspective on your actuarial requirements.