Why Rogers Capital
Our Compliance department is comprised of high calibre, qualified professionals in law, management and accounting as well as members specialised in International Business Law and Arbitration.
- Provision of qualified AML Officers and Compliance Officer
- Drafting or review of the adequacy of the AML compliance manual, policies and procedures to incorporate any new or amended regulations
- Design or review risk-based testing methods for the AML program’s policies and procedures
- Advice in relation to compliance queries and structuring issues
- Perform and document independent testing of AML program control procedures
- Provide initial/annual/ ongoing AML training.