Rogers Capital Corporate is looking to hire an experienced Team Leader to join its team who will be responsible to manage all client portfolio allocated to the team and supervise the work of team members. Ensure proper communication is being channelled throughout the team to ensure maximum efficiency achieved in all operational matters.
- Responsible for comprehensive administration and company secretarial matters of a portfolio of companies allocated to the team and its daily supervision.
- Inform management and compliance department for all matters involving potential litigation, claims, potential claims, complaints against the company.
- Business development through referral from existing clients and/or business partners. Finding opportunities for client’s business growth while maintaining confidentiality
- Responsible for monitoring files are being properly maintained as per required standard and in compliance with all statutory requirements including update of relevant software/records.
- Invoicing and monitoring of timesheet/WIP – preparation/approval of invoices, validation of invoices and ensure deadline to bill the client is met.
- Preparing and assisting in monitoring of budget.
- Overall monitoring and delivery of specific information for the entire department as may be assigned by Management (e.g. New Initiatives, Resources/Training, Financial, Software update, Statistics).
- Review of board packs, assist in Board meeting requirements and preparation of minutes if required.
- Motivate team members, conduct appraisal and regular meetings.
- Train and develop team members to continually improve their performance. Supervise the team members to ensure they always comply with statutory regulation and company’s policy and procedures. Promote positive attitude and develop team spirit through recognition and intrinsic reward.
- Constantly scan the business environment, advising senior management about developments and opportunities for growth in the business. Share the knowledge among colleagues & team members.
- Holder of a relevant degree (e.g. Management, Law, International Business, Finance)
- At least 5 years of working experience in the Global Business Sector; in addition, either ICSA, ACCA
- Previous experience in supervising role
- Good communication skills (oral and written), both in French and English
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and attention to detail skills
- Good team spirit
Apply at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org