Rogers Capital Corporate is looking to hire an experienced Senior Associate – Fund to join its team. The Senior Associate – Fund will be responsible to handle a portfolio of client companies for daily administration, secretarial duties, accounting and taxation duties, ensure compliance of files with relevant laws, rules and regulations and billing of clients / Liaise with stakeholders.
- Handle a portfolio of client companies for daily administration, secretarial duties, accounting and taxation duties.
- Carry out day-to-day administration including opening of accounts, application and renewal of TRC, processing the winding and liquidation of companies and monitoring trade orders, settlement, subscription documents and capital calls.
- Organising board/shareholders meetings, preparing board packs, attending board/shareholders meeting, drafting of minutes and resolutions (Corporate actions). Review simple/standard minutes and resolutions. Ensure appropriate due diligence documents obtained, including review of such documents.
- Ensure compliance of files with relevant laws, rules and regulations and with Rogers Capital internal control procedures including Independent Compliance Review, Administrators’ Compliance Report etc. Assist in preparing compliance reports and follow ups.
- Filing of documents in appropriate files, and updating of information on relevant system/software. Ensure proper maintenance and updating all required documents, proper registers and other relevant documents in compliance with local law.
- Work on computation and arrange for filing of income tax, VAT, NPS, PAYE, ROE, TDS, others returns as appropriate and deal with accounting issues including NAV calculation, capital accounts and shareholders’ reporting.
- Process monthly/quarterly/half-yearly accounts and accounting schedule, as appropriate and in compliance with IFRS. Ensure good maintenance of the accounting file and books of account on relevant accounting system. Review simple financial statements.
- Liaise with clients, auditors, shareholders, banks, statutory bodies (ROC, FSC and MRA) and other parties and/or stakeholders in a prompt and efficient manner and ensure proper follow-ups are done.
- Issuance of renewal and administrative invoices and follow up on debtors. Ensure timely collection of outstanding invoices (debtors).
- Preparation of reports for survey, and other reports as required by management.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or ACCA.
- Minimum 4 years experience in Fund Administration & Accounting
- Good communication skills (oral and written), both in French and English
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and attention to detail skills
- Good team spirit
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com