Rogers Capital is looking to hire an experienced Senior Accounting Officer to join its team. The Senior Accounting Officer will be responsible to perform a variety of professional level accounting duties, ensuring that all the clients’ needs are completed in a timely, efficient and accurate manner according to the quality standards.
- Manage the day-to-day book-keeping function of a portfolio of clients with a varying level of complexity
- Collect, analyse and process accounting transactions on dedicated accounting software
- Preparation of periodic management accounts and financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Preparation of supporting documents for audit
- Liaison between clients, corporate administrators and auditors
- Handle queries from Team Leader/Manager, Clients and other Stakeholders efficiently and promptly
- Billing and debtor’s management
- Data collection for management reporting purposes
- Ensure that clients comply with the statutory requirements in relation to financial reporting
- Follow and comply with internal procedures for smooth running of operations
- Focus on self-development on technical matters and soft skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any other relevant field
- ACCA fully or partly qualified
- At least 3 years’ experience in Accounting field
- Good technical knowledge on the application of IFRS, bookkeeping, accounts preparation of GBL companies.
- Exposure to global business environment would be a definite advantage
- Fully conversant with accounting packages and Ms office tools
- Strong sense of ethics
- Excellent communication, accounting and analytical skills.
Apply at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org