Rogers Capital Corporate is looking to hire an experienced Implementation Consultant to join its team who will be rresponsible for a variety of analysis in Finance, Business operations and reporting functions, including all implementation of financial controls, systems and processes. Act as Project coordinator for the implementation, execution, control and completion of assigned projects.
- Recommend actions by analysing and interpreting data and monitoring variances, identifying trends, and assessing proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Implement and monitor financial performance metrics (KPIs) for the RCCS group of companies.
- Implement financial controls and ensure compliance with established internal control procedures and Rogers Policies.
- Provide analysis, reports and documentation on assessment of productivity by developing automated applications and coordinating information requirements.
- Participate actively in improving accounting policies and procedures in terms of standardisation and compliance.
- Streamline tasks completion to ensure more effective use of internal resources and financial resources for increased productivity in compliance with all Rogers Policies.
- Adopting and applying appropriate technical and quality strategies and standards.
- Maintain records and database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Dealing with all stakeholders including internal and external clients, co-workers, suppliers and service providers. Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Build and maintain accurate and filing system including confidential management files. Ensure proper and timely filing of all records of the Department in a tidy and organised manner for easy reference and retrieval.
- Participate actively as Project Coordinator in projects assigned by the Line Manager by implementing, executing and adhering to projects timeline and costs.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports. Documenting and following up on action plan and decisions from meetings. Analyse and resolve project issues in a timely and accurate manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Finance
- More than 2 years working experience in the development of Projects
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Digital tools
- Be result-oriented and possess a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Highly skilled in multi-tasking and organising
- Capacity to meet different deadlines and work under pressure
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills
- Good team spirit
Apply at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org