Rogers Capital Corporate is looking to hire an experienced HR Officer to join its team. The HR Officer will be responsible for recruitment process, onboarding and welfare. Provide assistance to the Human Capital Business Partner in matters pertaining to Human Resources & Projects.
- Coordinate recruitment process & conduct interviews. Maintain a database of relevant CVs.
- Conduct the onboarding and induction of employees. All orientation checklist items to be covered as per described dates and times.
- Prepare database for payroll (new recruits, deletion & other changes) while maintaining confidentiality.
- Maintain personnel and payroll records, process paper work for personnel actions including new hires and promotion. Ensure confidentiality and integrity of records and information.
- Administer the Leave Management system and provide guidance to users. Ensure that the information is up-to-date on LMS.
- Build and maintain accurate and confidential filing system. Ensure proper filing of all documents. Filing should be completed within 24 hours.
- Assist HR department staff as indicated by HCBP in project work and administrative duties.
- Foster and maintain good working relations with all other departments, suppliers and employees in Rogers Capital.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management.
- At least 5 years experience in administrative duties (Knowledge in HR would be an advantage)
- Computer Literate (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English and French
- Interpersonal, organising and written/verbal communication skills
- Outgoing result oriented, orderly and excellent team player
Apply at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org