Rogers Capital is looking to hire an experienced Document Management System Consultant to strengthen its team. The DMS Consultant will have to ensure the effective and efficient deployment of the DMS system. Working as a member of the installation team, you will analyse existing systems, interface requirements, business processes and operational needs and advise customers on product operation.
- Assisting clients with the design & implementation of DMS systems along with other technologies.
- Maintaining a high level of technical expertise, industry-knowledge with a focus on client service.
- Designing, developing, documenting, implementing, testing and deploying DMS
- Analyze customer’s process and design workflows to map process into DMS.
- Evaluating existing DMS implementations and developing recommendations for problem resolution, enhancement, and tuning; presenting recommendations to client’s management, administrative and/or technical staff.
- Developing, maintaining, and managing against project plans, implementation timelines, and application distribution schedules.
- Deliver training to client’s staff.
- Define, document and implement best practices for the DMS practice group.
- Cultivate partner relationships specific to the DMS practice area.
- Maintain current and ongoing certifications.
- Work with the DMS and other teams within the organization on individual projects and best practices and new initiatives.
- Maintain a high level of subject matter and technical expertise as well as industry trends and knowledge.
- BSc in Software engineering from a recognised University
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience as implementation consultant
- Competences in RDBMS, SQL
- Used to Software Installation involved in Document Management System
- Outgoing personality and like to share ideas
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly develop effective working relationships with internal and external project teams
- Programming Skills and experience working with ECM/DMS will be an advantage
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com