Rogers Capital is looking for a dynamic Datacentre System Administrator. The Datacentre System Administrator will be responsible of maintaining Datacentre sites and systems as well as the customers’ Datacentre infrastructure management.
- Assist in provisioning, installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of systems hardware, software and related infrastructure.
- Assist in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
- Monitor system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures to adhere to organizational values, enabling staff and external customers.
- Assist project and operations teams with technical issues. These activities include the definition of needs, benefits, technical strategy, research & development.
- Assist in enforcing ISO27001 information security principles.
- Maintain Datacentre sites, Follow-up, Planning on UPS, AC and Power Maintenance and Intervention, Owners, Suppliers and Contractors.
- Backup management, Veeam, data protector, Tape library.
- Active Directory, DNS, Network Monitoring, WSUS, Windows Updates, vulnerability scanning.
- Work with regards to guidelines of RCTS, Team leader and HOD, and provide reports as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- At 2 years’ proven working experience in the same position.
- Experience and familiarity with networking & Server hardware, SAN Storage, software and/or computer applications.
- Strong communication skills (both written & oral) in English & French.
- Excellent Team spirit.
- Good analytical skills.
- Holder of a valid and clean driving license.
- Ability to work odd hours and remain on standby during weekdays and weekends.
Apply on email@example.com by latest Wednesday, 29 May 2019.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org