Rogers Capital is looking to hire a Credit Officer to join its Credit department. As a Credit Officer you will provide high-quality service to our customers, manage Hire/Purchase applications and go the extra mile to make sure our customers are satisfied.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who can stay positive when facing difficult situations. You should also be reliable and customer-oriented, as you’ll serve as a primary point of contact for our customers.
- Attend phone calls promptly to answer queries or onboard clients
- Liaise with all stakeholders.
- Ensure excellent service to clients and turn-around time in delivery.
- Perform credit assessment
- Perform duties by abiding to the company’s policies and the regulatory and legal framework.
- HSC Level or equivalent.
- Customer-oriented and professional attitude
- Work experience in a financial company preferably in the credit field will be an advantage
- Can communicate easily over the phone
- Computer literate
- Willing to work on extended shifts & odd hours
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org