Rogers Capital is looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst to join its team. The Business Analyst will be responsible to deal with the day-to-day duties of New Business services for existing and prospective clients of Rogers Capital.
- Communicate with clients and provide guidance related to client onboarding forms and KYC requirements/CDD and ensure follow up is made for timely submission and in conformity with the AML/CFT requirements.
- Attend client meetings and understand the client requirements. Attend to client First Board Meeting and/or Trustee meeting.
- Respond to queries from prospective clients and all other stakeholders as requested promptly.
- Set up / Register client matters, lodge bank account opening forms on behalf of client entities and individuals’ applications for occupational permit and residence permit as the case may be. Ensure reservation and renewal of names.
- Liaise with Compliance team with regards due diligence exercise on clients and other stakeholders involved in the proposed structure.
- Liaise with legal advisors, tax advisors, banks and intermediaries as the case may be and file relevant documents to statutory bodies, ensuring all client files are organised and complete.
- Assist in drafting information/marketing materials with respect to structures and licensing requirements.
- Identify and contribute to the mitigation of risks. Report any issues or matters to Manager in a timely manner.
- Assist other team members and review their work where appropriate and when requested by the Manager and carry out a timely basis all administrative tasks assigned.
- Apply standard procedures to facilitate the rendering of quality services to clients in a consistent, effective and efficient manner and exercising quality control to ensure that all documents and reports conform to set standards.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Well versed with the application process of FSC.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience within the Global Business sector.
- Conversant with incorporation of Funds and Investment Advisory will be a definite advantage.
- Dynamic, committed and proactive.
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Good team player, with strong customer service drive.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com