Rogers Capital Corporate is looking to hire an Administrator to join its team. The Administrator will be responsible to attend to day-to day queries of clients, business partners, service providers (preparing bank transfers and ensure there is supporting documents, change in directorship and authorised signatories, passing resolutions with respect to investments, allotment of shares, preparing share certificate, amongst others).
- Carry out day-to-day administration including Trust and Corporate work, organising board meetings, preparing board packs, attending board meetings, if required and drafting of minutes.
- Statutory filing – Ensure records are properly maintained and compliant with local legislations including file reviews/KYC updates, conducting due diligence, etc.
- Filing, Scanning of Statutory Files and updating of information on relevant system within the set deadlines.
- Provide support on clients’ requests. Ensure all transactions pertaining to the management of the clients’ affairs are executed promptly and efficiently.
- Liaise on an ongoing basis with clients and business partners
- Handle a portfolio of clients being, Trusts, GBCs, Authorised Companies, Domestic Companies, Funds and foreign companies
- Deal with authorities, banks, auditors and other service providers.
- Provide information / statistics as may be required by Team Leader – Operations, Team Leader – Relationship, Associate Manager and other departments within set timeframe
- Assist senior team members with ongoing interaction with clients and business partners
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations, laws, guidelines, including internal policies and procedures
- Degree Holder (Management, Economics, Law & Management, Business Administration).
- At least 1-year experience in similar position.
- Fully computer literate – Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, both in English and French.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
To apply, please send your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the job title in the subject.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com