Rogers Capital is looking for an Account Executive to join its team. The Account Executive will be responsible for the sales & marketing of products & services, while thriving towards meeting and exceeding sales & gross profit target. The Account Executive shall also be responsible for managing clients’ accounts, ensuring client satisfaction and bringing new clients to the organisation.
- Market all RCTS products & services and prepare & send quotations as per clients’ requests.
- Develop new business opportunities with customers.
- Maintain good relations with existing clients through regular and continuous visits, while ensuring sales are meeting or exceeding sales target.
- Organise presentations & regular meetings with existing clients, accompanied by the Product Manager, to present new products and/or other existing products that may be of interest to them
- Manage client’s account & customer portfolio and follow up on clients as to impending purchases.
- Liaise with debt collectors for customer payment related issues
- Ensure excellent customer relationships by attending to specific needs of customers and answering all their queries in a timely manner.
- Follow up on client post product delivery
- A degree in Sales and/or Marketing with knowledge on IT systems & software
- At least 2 years’ working experience in similar post
- Sound understanding of market evolution and industry’s current and future requirements.
- Fully computer literate (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills – Written & Spoken (both in English & French)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Enthusiastic & passionate
- Should be a fast learner and be ready to take on new challenges.
- A guardian of confidentiality
Apply at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org